From:
Penney Kirby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:32:36 +0000
HI Linda,
Here is my bibliography in word format.
thanks for the information. Penney

> Date:          Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:06:30 -0700
> From:          "Rasmussen, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       Evaluation of smoking ban in public places campaign
> To:            [log in to unmask]

> Dear Penney:
>
> I would be very interested in obtaining a copy of your bibliography.
>
> The Capital Health Authority (covering Edmonton, AB and surrounding
> muncipaliites) conducted a pubic opinion survey last fall to assess public
> opinion on banning smoking in a variety of public locations including
> restaurants, bars, recreation facilities, hospitals, workplaces. The survey
> also assessed public knowledge of secondhand smoke, beliefs about what
> smokers might do and opinions about helping people quit. As part of our
> evaluation of our bylaw campaign we will repeat the survey to see if public
> attitudes, knowledge and beliefs have changed. We are planning a bylaw
> campaign in the next month.
>
> The survey was developed by for the Calgary Tobacco Reduction Alliance by
> Karen Then of the University of Calgary and was first used in Calgary. For
> more information regarding the instument contact:
> Karen Then
> Faculty of Nursing
> University of Calgary
> Phone:  1 403 220 8542
>

> Thank you
> Linda Rasmussen
> Manager, Population Health Planning
> Capital Health
> #300 - 10216 - 124 Street
> Edmonton, AB  T5N 4A3
> Phone:  (780) 413-5150
> Fax:  (780)413-7950

mailto:[log in to unmask]
phone: (416)532-3388

This message contains a file prepared for transmission using the MIME BASE64 transfer encoding scheme. If you are using Pegasus Mail or another MIME-compliant system, you should be able to extract it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for help.    ---- File information -----------      File: etsbib.doc      Date: 5 Mar 2000, 9:04      Size: 75776 bytes.      Type: Unknown