From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:01:07 -0400
James ... when you get the references I am sure that many of us would like
to also know.  I have been to an excellent workshop, presented by Ann
McKibbon, on systematic reviews.  Ann has written a book with Angela Eady
and Susan Marks, entitled PDQ Evidence-Based Principles and Practice ISBN:
1-55009-118-2.  Ordering info =

www.bcdecker.com
phone 1-800-568-7281 or (905) 522-7017
fax 1-905-522-7839
mail = B.C. Decker Inc.
PO Box 785
Lewiston, NY  14092-0785

Ann can be reached through McMaster University [log in to unmask]

Hope this is helpful.

Debbie Bang
Coordinator/Researcher
St. Joseph’s Community Health Centre