AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Derrick Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:21:18 PDT
Dear AAO Listserv member:

  Just a friendly reminder that we are now updating the AAO Website on a
monthly basis.  If you have changes or additions to be made, please submit
them to me, preferably one week prior to the end of the month.  For those
wishing to promote events, exhibitions or happenings in the archives
community, don't forget to promote them on the 'What's New' page of the AAO
Website.

Sincerely,
Derrick Clements
AAO Webmaster