AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:12:04 -0400
Dear Friends and Colleagues in the Corporate/ Business Environment,

Manulife Financial's Corporate Archives in Toronto has been invited by the
Corporate Human Resource Department to examine current employment titles,
descriptions, and salary bands.  In order to adequately prepare for this
important assignment, I am appealing to you for your assistance.  If it is
feasible, could I possibly acquire sample employment descriptions with
accompanying salary ranges for all archival positions including Corporate
Archivist, Assistant Archivist, Archives Managers, Archival Technicians,
Administrative Assistants, and Student/Summer Support.  Any information you can
provide would be most helpful.

Information provided will be used by Manulife?s Human Resource Department for
internal purposes only.

Thank-you very much for your assistance.

Kindest regards,

Lisa Daulby
Assistant Archivist
Manulife Financial