AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Evelyn Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:17:42 -0700
Dear Lisa, Those who take the Ontario Securities Course complete such an
assignment as you describe.  Perhaps the Ont.Sec.Commission could help you out.
Also, MBA students go through the same exercise.  Perhaps the Rotman Management
Studies Library at U of T could help you locate  a sample case. Then there are
computer programs on compact disk such as Excel and Quicken. Evelyn Collins,
Archivist, Univ. of St. Michael's College.