CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Paul Moroz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:00:06 -0400
Check out the Univ. of Calgary International Health Progam - they recently
advertised for student participation in a program in Western Nepal.  I saw this
on the CSIH website.

Paul Moroz, Nepal '88; Bhutan '99