CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Murray Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:06:22 -0600
Erin and Julia,

You might want to communicate with "Helping Hands" a health ngo in Boulder
Colorado which sends medical teams including students to Nepal for short
and medium duration stays.  The work was featured by PBS and a video is
available plus other literature.  The Director of the ngo is Nepali.  The
e-mail I have is <[log in to unmask]>.  Telephone number is (303)
448-1811.

murray dickson