From:
[log in to unmask] (Daniele Besomi)
Date:
Further to the "Videos of economists" series -which gave interesting
suggestions:

I have just came across an invitation to Harrod from the BBC to
deliver the sixth and last radio talk of a series called "landmarks
in economic thought". Harrod was to talk about Keynes, the other
talks being on Smith, Malthus, Ricardo, Mill and Marshall (I could
not work out who delivered them). The correspondence begins in July
1960, the talk was recorded in October and broadcasted on 8 November.

These could also be valuable documents to "collect", although
probably less entertaining than videos.

Daniele Besomi