From:
[log in to unmask] (Alla Sheptun)
Date:
May I ask help of our HES community in finding some sources?

I am working under the paper on the history of the commercial (financial) education in
Russia from the early begining until the present days. It would be interesting to compear
with the western experience in this field.

I will highy appreciate any information ( sources, sites, author's articles) about the
first business schools (commercial institutes or finance departments at universities),
about the first outstanding teachers and handbooks, about the first commercial
(professional)journals and societies.  Where the first financiers and bankers could study
the art and the science of finance? How and where the professional commercial (financial)
education has started and how evolved?

Thank you in advance.

I wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all HES members!

Alla Sheptun