From:
[log in to unmask] (Daniele Besomi)
Date:

I would very much appreciate if members of the list could suggest who the
copyright holders for the unpublished writings of the following people are:

W. M. Allen, H. M. Andrews, K. Bode, J. Bonar, E. Cannan, W. Craven-Ellis,
, L. M. Fraser,  M. Kalecki,  E. Lindahl,  D. H. Macgregor, W. C. Mitchell,
H. Neisser, M. Palyi, A. C. Pigou, E. A. Radice, H. Richter-Altschäffer, J.
Shepherd, F. Taussig, J. Viner, C. M. Webb, W. M. Wiggins, A. N. Whitehead.

I have, of course, already inquired in the most obvious places, e.g.
libraries where their papers are deposited. It is rather surprising that I
could not ascertain who owes literary rights even for some well known
people like Viner, Taussig and Mitchell!

As for Kalecki, the problem is that I haven't been able to get in touch
with J. Osiatinsky, who almost surely knows where to apply. Does anyone
know how to contact him?

Thank you very much for any suggestion.

Daniele Besomi