From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross Emmett)
Date:
=========================HES POSTING ==================================

The last three weeks have been very quiet on HES for a reason. I have been
a guinea pig for a change of network systems at Augustana, and because the
changeover did not proceed smoothly I was afraid to have too much HES mail
move through my address.

Several people have sent messages to HES and these messages will be
forwarded to the list in the next couple of days when I am sure that this
message has been delivered successfully. However, I did lose at least one
message sent to HES during one of the "bumpy" stretches of my system
changeover. I will be contacting people whom I know submitted material to
HES regarding their messages, but if you submitted something that
doesn't appear soon, please send a new post to [log in to unmask]

Thank you all for your patience. I look forward to new academic year of
conversation about the history of economic thought.

Ross B. Emmett
Manager, Electronic Information, History of Economics Society
Augustana University College
e-mail: emmer=40augustana.ab.ca

For information, send the message =22info HES=22 to lists=40eh.net