AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Madsen, Sian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:15:06 -0400
The next Off the Record deadline is July 31st, 2000 and we are looking for
submissions from archivists from across the province. The next issue will
have a new section, called "News from the Field", which will provide a forum
for people to share their unique archives experiences.

Please give some thought to your next submission and send it in as soon as
possible.

*** SUBMISSION TIPS ***

1.  Send your submissions directly to our OTR editors, Yuri Shimpo and Barb
Taylor ([log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask])

2.  To cut down on the prep time needed by the editors, and to further
reduce the delay in getting OTR out the door, please imbed your item within
the body of an email note (attachments are very temperamental). If you want
anything inside a box or set off in some special way, it is best to send a
camera-ready copy so they can scan it, and drop it in. As with all
volunteers, our editors do have lots of other stuff on their plates!

Yuri & Barb look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to pass on
your news.

Siān Madsen
AAO Communications & Chapter Liaison (incoming)