AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Loryl Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:51:55 -0500
To All,
   Robert McIntosh of the National Archives will be attending the TAAG 'Tis the Season Party. Mr. McIntosh is recruiting candidates for the recently
posted 15 National Archives positions. If you are or know of anyone interested in these positions, we encourage you to join us and to meet Mr.
McIntosh. The 'Tis the Season Party is after 4:45, Thursday, December 7th at the Multi-Cultural Historical Society of Ontario building, 43 Queen's
Park Crescent East. We look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards,
Loryl MacDonald
TAAG President

Loryl MacDonald, Records Archivist
University of Toronto Archives
and Records Management Services
120 St. George St, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1A5
(416) 978-7657
www.library.utoronto.ca/utarms