From:
Sanjay Govindaraj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:30:58 -0500
Hi Kate,

There is a very interesting project in Bangalore , India , run by an
organisation called JAGRUTHI. They have been involved in a very large
research study and also an intervention program for cildren having same sex
attraction. It will be worthwhile to speak to Mr Vinay or Ms Renu , their
phone number is 91-80-2860346 or 2899183.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Kellie Ann Jolly <[log in to unmask]>@YorkU.CA> on 11/08/2000
12:24:02 AM

Please respond to Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>