From:
Sanjay Govindaraj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:45:31 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know if there is any policy document on POVERTY at the
Provincial level for Ontario and the Federal Level. I have scanned quite a
large number of articles, books and literature on poverty issues but have
not been able to get any clear information on any Policy document for
poverty reduction.

Please pass on any information or leads that i can use,

Thanks,

Sanjay Govindaraj