AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Loryl Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:34:27 -0500
To All,
   The City of Toronto Archives and the AAO Toronto Area Archivist's Group are pleased to co-sponsor Step Into Your Archives again this year. The
event is from 10:00 to 4:00, Saturday, May 26, 2001 at the City of Toronto Archives. Held in conjunction with Doors Open Toronto, Step Into Your
Archives provides the public an excellent opportunity to discover what archives are all about. Last year's event attracted over 300 visitors to the
City of Toronto Archives.
   And, this year, we want you to show your stuff! We invite archives in the greater Toronto area to put up exhibits at Step Into Your Archives. We
also encourage you to bring your institution's promotional pamphlets and posters for display and distribution to visitors.
     For more information, please contact me at (416) 978-7657 or off of the listserv at [log in to unmask] We hope that you will join us at
Step Into Your Archives.

Best Regards,
Loryl MacDonald
TAAG President