AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Joseph Travers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:07:48 -0400
Dear AAO Members and Non-members,

I just received the latest copy of "Off The Record" in my mailbox, and as
New Editor for the Health Archivist's Interest Group, feel obligated to
report a case of misinformation on my part.

Due to Newsletter deadlines and unforeseen webpage changes, the HAIG web
address published in the summer edition of "Off The Record" is now out of
date.  We now have a new address which will be publicized in the next AAO
Newsletter.  In the meantime, please spread the word that the HAIG
newsletter Archive (containing the last 3 HAIG submissions to Off The
Record) is available, just at a different address.

The NEW (and Improved, of course) HAIG Site:
http://www.fis.utoronto.ca/research/ams/hilscan/haig.htm

Thanks very much and I look forward to your comments,

Joseph Travers
HAIG News Editor

(416) 967-2600 ext.227
Records Management & Archives
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario

"If we wish to elevate the standing of the
profession, we must first set a good example."

                    Dr. James A. Grant
                    CPSO President, 1869