AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Archives Association of Ontario <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Archives Association of Ontario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 11:33:46 -0400
Good Morning All

Yesterday afternoon Queen's Conference Services informed me that because of
the unconfirmed number of MAIG AGM attendees the meeting has been moved to
the Upper Ban Righ Dining room.  It was felt that if the turnout for the
MAIG meeting is a good one it would be rather tight in the Board room -
rather roomy than crampt.

Cheers
Marianne