AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Emma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 14:50:23 -0400
Just to reiterate what I mentioned earlier this week.  I will not be able to
make the AGM.  Stephen, if you are going, please could you act as secretary
for me.  Sorry for the short notice.
Emma

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for use of the addressee as it may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, copy, or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you receive an e-mail message from Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre and you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and contact the Network Administrator at  [log in to unmask] We thank you for your cooperation.

**This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Sybari Software's Antigen for Microsoft Exchange**