AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Madsen, Sian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:24:36 -0500
The next Off the Record submission deadline is January 31st, 2001 - ONLY 2
WEEKS AWAY - and AAO members need to hear from YOU!

Please give some thought to your next submission and send it in as soon as
possible. We encourage you and any of your colleagues to submit
institutional/ personal announcements to "News from the Field" regarding
changes in positions, new grants, boasts and beefs. We especially would like
to hear from "the lone arrangers" trying to solve problems in small archives
in small communities across the province.

*** SUBMISSION TIPS ***

1.  Send your submissions directly to our OTR editors, Lori Eddy and Owen
Jenkins(cc'd on this note).

2.  To cut down on the prep time needed by the editors, and to further
reduce the delay in getting OTR out the door, please imbed your item within
the body of an email note (attachments are very temperamental). If you want
anything inside a box or set off in some special way, it is best to send a
camera-ready copy so they can scan it, and drop it in. As with all
volunteers, our editors do have lots of other stuff on their plates!

Lori & Owen look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to pass on
your news.

Siān Madsen
AAO Communications & Chapter Liaison