AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Charles, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:44:39 -0500
sounds good to me ...... You may want to let him know you can supply him
with a list of Conservators in his area.
Getting back to a topic from the past.
We should put this on the agenda.  The Committee needs to discuss creating a
list of conservators for you to recommend or add to your section on the
Web-Site.