Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:51:05 -0800
An excellent contact is Emily Chan, a Canadian who works with the New York
City Environmental Justice Alliance. http://www.nyceja.org/
They are a network of community-based groups involved in advocacy and
community action around determinants of health (for example, community
gardening/green space, transportation equity, environmental health...).

Gillian Kranias
Coordinator, Ontario Self-Help Network (OSHNET)
Self-Help Resource Centre (SHRC)
40 Orchard View Blvd., Ste. 219,
Toronto, ON M4R 1B9
Tel: (416) 487-4355