From:
"Mollie E. Butler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:07:52 -0800
For those of you who are interested in children's rights curriclum, please
see the  University College of Cape Breton website
http://faculty.uccb.ns.ca/childrensrights

As well, see UNICEF's website in relation to the upcoming special session
(September 2001) on children's rights.

and "The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child: How Does Canada Measure
Up? Canadian Coalition on the Rights of Children
http://www.rightsofchildren.ca/report/index.htm