AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Theresa Regnier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:35:45 -0400
LONDON DISTRICT CHAPTER/AAO
DINNER & ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - April 28th (Saturday)

All are welcome to join us for dinner at Windermere Manor featuring an
entertaining presentation by Miriam McTiernan, Archivist of Ontario on
"Accommodating a Legacy: Where We've Been, Where We're Going".

When:     April 28, 2001
                5:30 Cash Bar
                6:30 Dinner

Where:  Windermere Manor, 200 Collip Circle
(at UWO Research Park, home originally for one of the founder's of
Imperial Oil)

Cost:      $25.00  (pay on arrival)

For additional information or to RSVP (by Thursday April 26th) please
contact Theresa Regnier (519) 661-2111 x84813 or [log in to unmask]