From:
[log in to unmask] (Sam Bostaph)
Date:
I hope that it was clear that I did not "claim that Keynes supported Zionism
with malicious intent...."  I was merely pointing out that his being a
supporter of Zionism was not necessarily in conflict with his being an
anti-semite--if he was an anti-semite, about which I have no opinion.  It
could have been "with malicious intent," or it could have been for another
reason.  It seems clear that Keynes had many Jewish friends and colleagues
whom he supported in some way or another.  But, having positive views of
individuals is not necessarily incompatible at the practical level with the
same person also having negative views of collectives.

Sam Bostaph