From:
Karen Serwonka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:38:13 -0000
Good day Ms. Leach,

I learnt through your posting to the CLICK4HP list serve of the Best
Practices Guidelines for Prenatal and Postnatal Outreach.  We are currently
embarking on a review of our Prenatal Program here in Northern Manitoba
where single parenthood and poverty are both prevalent.  We would appreciate
receiving a copy of your guidelines upon completion, for reflection,
learning and incorporating ideas for our own context.
Please let me know if this is possible.  My work e-mail is

Regards,
Karen

Karen Serwonka
Health Promotion Co-ordinator