From:
"Robin D. Holmes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:05:42 -0400
Hi, I'm doing an environmental scan to identify and obtain sample policies
and/or mission/vision statements pertaining to the heart health risk factors
(tobacco, nutrition and physical activity). The policies, mission/vision
statements need to from a variety of settings in the community, for example:
workplaces
day cares
grocery stores
restaurants
pharmacies
hospitals
community health centres
etc.

If any one has samples they can share or ideas to pursue, please let me
know.  I'm looking internationally as well as Canadian. The samples are
being gathered for the Ontario Heart Health Resource Centre.  Thank you in
advance.

Robin D. Holmes
Project Management & Communications
Office: 416-425-3755