From:
[log in to unmask] (Geert Reuten)
Date:

A few weeks ago I sent around an advertisement for a full (though
half-time) professorship in history and methodology of economics at the
University of Amsterdam. For those who have taken the initiative to ask for
the "job description and profile" (at <[log in to unmask],nl>) it will have
been a disappointment to read  about a requirement of  teaching 150 contact
hours. However, this would have been at full time basis. For this position
the maximum is 75 hours of (very interesting)  graduate and post-graduate
teaching, a considerable part of which according to your own research
interests.

The closing date for application is 1 September 2001.  The  selection
committee looks forward to applications for this prestigious post,  that is
the reason we have  taken care to advertise it so widely (including e.g. in
The Economist).

Please send any formal post not to me but to the head of the department of
economics, Professor Michael Ellman <[log in to unmask]>.

Regards,
Geert Reuten