From:
[log in to unmask] (Greg B Ransom)
Date:
Michael -- contact Mason Gaffney on this. See below. I believe Gaffney has produced a
model of interest using forests as a part of the model.  Note
that explaining "interest" is not always the same thing as explaining "interest rates".
One is a concept used in the pure theory of capital, the other is a real world phenomena
found in a real world monetary economy.  I believe Gaffney's model was in part inspired by
Wicksell.

Greg Ransom

Mason Gaffney
Professor