From:
[log in to unmask] (Forstater, Mathew)
Date:
Tue May 2 13:26:55 2006
Doug et al. - Well, I have not been able to find the quote yet, either,
so maybe Don Lavoie did not write it.  I also was not sure it was Lange,
but it seemed that it was a quip that more or less was written in the
same spirit as Lange's about Mises.  It could have been in an article.
Well, at least I know if I made the whole thing up, I can quote your
article! Please send me a copy at [log in to unmask] - but in the
meantime, I am going to try to find the one I was talking about.

Mathew Forstater