From:
[log in to unmask] (David Levy)
Date:
Fri May 23 22:05:24 2008
The schedule for the Summer Institute for the Preservation of the History of Economics
can be found here

http://www.gmu.edu/centers/publicchoice/SummerInstitute/si_schedule08.htm

The meetings are open to all without charge. If you'd like to attend please notify
Lisa Hill-Corley [log in to unmask] so we know how much food to order.

This year we have a day dedicated to John Rawls and another to Warren Nutter. James Buchanan will participate on both of these days. The other two days, one devoted to planning and the other devoted to welfare, connect with issues raised
in the work of Rawls and Nutter. Richard Lipsey will talk on textbook accounts of the
Soviet Union and on the theory of the second best.

Sandra Peart and David Levy
Co-Directors

David M Levy