AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jim Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:24:21 -0400
Iona,

Hope you have a good vacation. I have one question.

In looking at the readings on the hygrothermograph, they have the same
pattern as the digital read out on our Cantal unit but consistently
differ in the actual numbers.

The Canatal says the room is around 20 C and 45% RH (as intended). The
other unit is reading 22.5 C and 50% RH.

I believe they recalibrated the Canatal the last time we had a problem
with it which would have been in May.

Any suggestions?

Jim
James D. Craig