AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:39:59 -0500
Good Afternoon Everyone,

As some of you may already know the County of Oxford Archives has been working on two oral history films on the history of Beachville, ON. We are currently in the editing stage of the second film and are still looking for some photographs to include. One image we are particularly interested in including is that of a toll gate/booth. Unfortunately, we do not have one in our collection nor does several of the local museums. If someone has a photograph that they would be willing to allow us to use (with credit of course) we would be eternally grateful. If so, please contact Mary Gladwin or myself at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for your help!

Liz Mayville

Liz Mayville
Archives Assistant