From:
[log in to unmask] (Ian Murray)
Date:
From: "Mohammad Gani" <[log in to unmask]>
> The metaphor fails even to deliver a correct theory of price.
>
> Let us bust this ghost of invisible hand.
>
> Mohammad Gani

"We must recognize that the so-called invisible hand of Adam Smith was Enron and their
fellow gougers picking the pockets of Californians to the tune of billions of dollars."

Testimony of David Freeman
Before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Foreign Commerce and Tourism of
the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation Thursday, April
11, 2002
http://commerce.senate.gov/hearings/041102freeman.pdf

Ian Murray