From:
[log in to unmask] (Sumitra Shah)
Date:
I hope you all get to hear this short interview. James Galbraith’s comments about Prof.
Heilbroner’s richness of vision are marvelous. As Galbraith says, it emerges out of
Bob’s love for and deep knowledge of the history of the discipline, combined with his
understanding of the economic society’s historical evolution. As his student I would
like to pay homage to his ability to pass on the excitement of that vision to generations
of students, in addition to their reading of The Worldly Philosophers.

Sumitra Shah