From:
[log in to unmask] (Renaud Bellais)
Date:

Dear Fellows,

A symposium on Joan Robinsons's writings and influence is organized
on March 16-17, 2000 by the Laboratoire Redeploiement Industriel et
Innovation from the Universite du Littoral, in Dunkirk (France).

I guess it could interest many researchers. If so, you can find some
information--in French--on the following website:

http://www-heb.univ-littoral.fr/rii/jris.htm

All the presentations will be either in English, or translated from French
to English. It is expected that the proceedings will be published, in
French in a special issue of the review "Innovations" (L'Harmattan,
Paris) and maybe in English (depending on publishing opportunities).

For additional information (or an English booklet), please contact me.

Sincerely,

Renaud Bellais
Laboratoire Redeploiement Industriel et Innovation
email: [log in to unmask]