From:
[log in to unmask] (Alberto Baccini)
Date:

Dear HESers,

I have received some replies to my query that suggest to me to define it more precisely.

I have collected a bibliography of Edgeworth's writings that will be published in vol.
21-c of the Research in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology edited by Warren
Samuels.

The same bibliography will be republished in the fourth volume of Edgeworth's PRPE edited
by P. Newman.

For this latter volume I think that it may be useful to add an appendix regarding
translations of Edgeworth's writings in foreign languages. My query then is directed at
adding items to this appendix.

Many thanks,

alberto baccini