From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:33:15 -0500
posted on behalf of T. Fulton

We are pleased to confirm that the 6th National Health Promotion Research
Conference "Partnership Research for Health and Social Change" will be held
at the Victoria Conference Centre (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada) on
April 7-10, 2002.
The conference program will bring together researchers, policy makers,
practitioners, administrators and consumers to discuss and develop how
interdisciplinary and intersectoral partnerships can facilitate and sustain
change.
The Community Health Promotion Coalition at the University of Victoria, in
collaboration with the Canadian Consortium for Health Promotion Research,
invites you to attend and participate in this important conference.
Abstracts of proposed presentations are to be submitted via the conference
website on or before Friday, November 16, 2001.
Details about the conference. the call for abstracts, forms for conference
registration and abstract submission can be obtained by visiting the
conference website at http://www.hp2002.uvic.ca The conference website will
be updated regularly and will grow as our conference planning proceeds.
We invite you to distribute the conference information and website to any
interested colleagues. If you have any questions or comments, please contact
us at [log in to unmask]
We look forward to seeing you in Victoria in April 2002.
Dr. Marcia Hills, RN, PhD
Conference Chair and Director, Community Health Promotion Coalition
University of Victoria