From:
"Pattenden, J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:09:06 +0000
Hi Louise
The NHS Centre for Review and Dissemination at the University of York published Evidence from systematic reviews of research relevant to implementing the 'wider public health' agenda, in August 2000. It is currently being updated. It contains all the
evidence of success in the areas you ask about.
It is available electronically at:

http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/crd/wph.htm

Best wishes
Jill