From:
[log in to unmask] (Sam Bostaph)
Date:

I guess Henry George forgot that wine only increases in quality and value as it ages until
a certain point when things begin to go the other way.  Must be a "principle of withering,
of decline, which everywhere characterises all the forms of that mysterious thing or
condition which we call death" at work here.  Could this be the cause of disinterest?

Sam Bostaph