From:
[log in to unmask] (Margaret Schabas)
Date:
Dear fellow scholars,

We are holding a workshop this November on the History and Philosophy of
Money.  If you
are interested in attending, please open the website and follow the
instructions for registration.
The sponsor is the Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies at the
University of British Columbia,
Vancouver,  Canada.

The program is also listed on our website.
 Some of the speakers who are active in HES include David Laidler, Carl
Wennerlind, Perry Mehrling,
  Mary Morgan, Malcolm Rutherford, and Uskali Maki.  Russell Hardin will
give the keynote address.

The workshop website is accessible on www.philosophy.ubc.ca  or
www.econ.ubc.ca

Margaret Schabas,  Philosophy UBC