AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Ellen Scheinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Scheinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:56:18 -0500
Dear Heather,

We had the same problem with a fonds involving negatives from the 1950s
and 1960s. Our photo conservator made prints of them and then we scanned
the prints. Why do you need the transparency or copy negative? Wouldn't
the print and scan suffice?

Ellen Scheinberg
Director
Ontario Jewish Archives
Latner Centre for Jewish Knowledge and Learning
UJA Federation of Greater Toronto
416-635-2883 ext. 187
www.ontariojewisharchives.org