From:
[log in to unmask] (Humberto Barreto)
Date:
======================= HES POSTING =================

ANNOUNCING ABSTRACTS IN THE HISTORY OF ECONOMICS

The History of Economics Society announces an on-line abstracts database
dedicated to works specializing in the history of economic thought.
ABSTRACTS IN THE HISTORY OF ECONOMICS welcomes all types of work in the
field, including dissertations, working papers, conference presentations,
journal articles, and contributions to anthologies.

As abstracts are submitted, they will be added to the Abstracts Library
where they will be archived in a database searchable by keyword and subject
area. As it grows, this library will become a valuable resource for the
profession, available to anyone without charge. ANYONE can submit, view,
and search the Abstracts Library.

In addition to the Abstracts Library, we will distribute each abstract via
e-mail to subscribers of AHISECON, the Abstracts in the History of
Economics e-mail list. This is separate from the HES e-mail list and, thus,
you MUST SEPARATELY SUBSCRIBE in order to receive abstracts via e-mail.
The abstracts e-mail list eliminates the need to revisit the Abstracts
Library.  Subscription is easy at our webpage.

To learn more about ABSTRACTS IN THE HISTORY OF ECONOMICS go to our www
site at:

http://www.eh.net/HisEcSoc/abstracts/ (North America)
http://www2.eh.net/ehnet/HisEcSoc/abstracts/ (Europe)

If you have questions or comments, please contact Humberto Barreto
([log in to unmask]) or Paul Wendt (pwendt@[log in to unmask]).

Please forward this announcement to individuals or lists who might be
interested in ABSTRACTS IN THE HISTORY OF ECONOMICS.