From:
[log in to unmask] (Paul Wendt)
Date:
================== HES POSTING ======================

HESsians,

At the end of the last quarter, 1998-09-01, we had 500 subscribers located
in 40 countries.  To read my quarterly report on geographical distribution
by region and country (big tables of small numbers), visit our homepage
at http://www.eh.net/HisEcSoc/ and select "HES Email List", then
"Geographical Distribution".

Our subscribers include 120 of 372 members of the History of Economics
Society; 64 of 352 members of the European Society for the History of
Economic Thought.  Society members, note that most of your fellow members
are not subscribers here.  If you find this service useful or interesting,
please recommend it to others.

By the way, information on the HESociety is one step from our homepage:
visit http://www.eh.net/HisEcSoc/ and select "About the Society".
Information about ESHET and other Societies is also available: select
"Other Resources"; then "Web Pages . . .".

"Other Resources" is your link to about half of our website.  Please visit
some day.  Better yet, visit and send comments.

Your subscriptions manager and publicist,

----Paul

Paul Wendt, Watertown MA
Asst.editor, HES e-info services (history of economics)
        http://www.eh.net/HisEcSoc