From:
[log in to unmask] (Sandra Peart)
Date:
the HES.

Session 5B:  Young Scholars I: Economic Problems in Social Context
(Sunday July 1st, 10:30-12:30)

Presenters:  Marie Duggan, Keene State College; David Duhamel, Universite
de Paris I; Leandro Montello, Universite de Paris I.

Discussants:  Anthony Waterman, Laurence Moss, Phil Mirowski.

Session 6A:  Young Scholars II:  Problems in Recent American Economic
Thought (Sunday July 1st, 2:30-4:30)

Presenters:  Kyu Sang Lee, University of Notre Dame; Kimberly
Phillips-Fein, Columbia University; James Smith, Bucknell.

Discussants: John Davis, David Levy, Warren Samuels.

Thanks for your support.

    Sandra Peart
    Baldwin-Wallace College