From:
[log in to unmask] (KIICHIRO YAGI)
Date:

With the help of my friend, Prof. Takeshi Mizobata, I have published Karl
Knies' Heidelberg lecture in economics in THE KYOTO UNIVERSITY ECONOMIC
REVIEW (No.146/147). The source is a student's notebook that is conserved
in the Karl Buecher Library (now owned by the Kyoto University). The
student, Wolfgang Mittermaier, later Professor of Criminal Law in
Heidelberg, attended Knies' Allgemeine Volkswirtschaftslehre in the summer
semester 1886 and made accurate notes from it.

This course is of importance also from Knies' possible influence on Max
Weber, who took the same course in 1883.

A limited number of free copies are available.
(The text of the lecture is German. An English introduction is attached.)
Please, write your postal address in the return mail to me.

Kiichiro Yagi
Faculty of Economics/Kyoto University