From:
[log in to unmask] (David Colander)
Date:
Abba Lerner told me that he bought the U.S. rights from Phillips for the machine, and made
a series of lectures about macro all centered around the machine.  I have a few of them on
tape, but unfortunately they are back at
Middlebury and not imediately available.  In the lectures he talks about the various flows
into and out of the circular flow and turns knobs to show the effect.  I have shown them
to my classes.

When I was a grad student, before I had met Abba, I saw him in the lobby of the New York
Hilton hawking the tapes with the machine there. Although I didn't see it, I was told that
one of the lines broke at that meeting and liquid when all over the lobby.  I heard it was
quite a mess.

As for pictures there is one in my old intermediate macro book--published in the 1980s by
Scott Foresman, back when history of thought approaches to macro had a market.

Dave Colander