Date:
I read with interest Mark Perlman's story, but was surprised by his
statement that our current system of national accounting is Keynesian, and
that this Keynesian system replaced Kuznets'.

The system of National Accounts that I know of is the standard one that can
be found, I daresay, in any standard Macroeconomics textbook. Mark; do you
mean to say that this system is Keynesian? How would it look like if it
were Kuznetsian?

Kepa M. Ormazabal
University of the Basque Country