Date:
Dear HES list members,

I am writing on the history of radical economics in the 1960s and I have
been searching with limited success, for accounts of Harvard's economics
hiring, changes in student (undergraduate and graduate) numbers and
curricula, relationships of faculty with research institutes and government
positions.

Does anyone know of history(ies) of Harvard's Department of Economics
covering the late 1950s through to the mid 1970s?

Many thanks,
Tiago