From:
[log in to unmask] (Stefan Sobernig)
Date:
Dear all,

As I am currently working on my master thesis which deals with the effect
of the advent of ICTs (Information and Communications Technologies) on
Latin American economies, I would like to elaborate on the (minimalistic)
conceptualisation of technical/technological change as productivity
development in the history of economic thought. Are there any comprehensive
and comparative accounts on the various theoretical traditions available?

Thank you very much behorehand!

best regards,

Stefan Sobernig
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration